Wednesday, September 9, 2009

It pays to Eat Pasta Sweepstakes!

Who does not like Pasta? Even my son will eat it and he is the pickiest eater I have EVER known!
A total of $50,000 in Groceries will be given away.
  • Grand Prize (8)-Free Groceries for a year ($5200. ea.)
  • First Prize (42)-mini grocery shopping spree ($200 ea.)
There is a limit of one on-line sweepstakes entry per day per person/e-mail address. So be sure to enter daily untill October 30, 2009 to have as many chances to win as possible!
After entering you can also get coupons on deliciously healthy Ronzoni Brands and also recieve healthy recipes the whole family will love.

2 comments:

cindy said...

I have been entering this one everyday. Hey even if I win the small grocery shopping spree I will be happy~~

Michele said...

cindy said...
I have been entering this one everyday. Hey even if I win the small grocery shopping spree I will be happy~~

THAT is the TRUTH!

If we enter through each others URL's I think we get extra entries.