Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Win and Give at the same time!

Click on the banner to enter and explore..I found some great things while cruising around!

is giving away an adorable Mrs. Goodbee Dollhouse and also donating another to Primary Children’s Medical Center in Salt Lake City, Utah. How wonderful is this?

The Caring Corners Mrs. Goodbee Dollhouse is the only dollhouse that comes to life and encourages caring, sharing and preparing as your child plays! It has 12 big rooms; 400+ activities, songs, words and sounds; it helps children learn social and emotional skills through imaginary play and real-life experiences; and it is a 2008 Outstanding Product Winner! To see this dollhouse in action, please visit this Caring Corners link.
So, go and enter today for the babes and for the Angels in Utah!

5 comments:

danandmarsh said...

Hey girl, I can't find where to enter this giveaway! dah me!

Michele said...

Sorry Marsha!

You just need to click on the Post title. Tried to hook it into the picture but, did not work! Maybe I will try again! LOL...I love spending hours trying to get these things to work as I want!
Michele

Michele said...

Hey, didn't take that long...I so smart. You can click on their banner and it will take you there.
Thanks for the eads up!
Michele

danandmarsh said...

Thanks Michele!! So time consuming isn't it?
Hey started another blog, I am promoting my bros books.
Walks With Words check it out when ya get a chance!

Michele said...

Thanks beautiful, and I will. How proud you must be. I will be sure to let you know what I think.

I have to really try hard when it comes to reading..it puts me to sleep no matter what it is...even blogs and contest rules!

Sad.