Wednesday, May 13, 2009

My Review of my new bathing suite

I just bought a beatiful bathing suite from

WomanWithin

I had to get one since we are traveling and will be staying at places with a pool. With all the pain I have I am looking forward to being weighless in the water. Since I grew up surrounded by water I have always loved to swim, body surf, boogie boarding, etc. I won't be doing any of that, but, just to float and move without stess on joints, etc, I know I will want to go swimming!

So, How do I go swimming without feeling subconseous about my weight gain and looking okay even though I am overweight? Well, I ordered this suite and I have to say I love it! Even though they do not make larger sizes with smaller chests, it does provide the right support where I need it most and covers what I am sure folks don't want to see. Plus, the color and pattern is perfect for me! So, even though I have to take in the chest, I would highly recommend this site especially since it did not cost a fortune. The prices are all very reasonable, with mine being about $42!


This is the review I left them on their site.




Great style


CUsmile Bellingham, WA 5/13/2009





Pros: Great Tummy Control, Great Look


Cons: No size sm bust, Bust too big


Best Uses: Simming when traveling


Common problems with bathing suites is they are not made for larger pear shaped bodies. So you get a one piece bathing suite that has to be taken in so it does not hang so low when wet too far down the chest.

If you happen to be looking, I would check out this site. Big sale going on!

7 comments:

cindy said...

I am sure this bathing suit will look fabulous on you Michele!!

Unknown said...

Great review! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really like your layout :)
I couldn't imagine having another buy, I think that's why I stopped having kids!

Michele said...

Be seeing you soon, I am sure!

Never say never, I said it so many times! Now look at me!

Michele said...

Ha, ha! Cindy, you make me laugh!
The bathing suit will look good, hopefully it will detrack from the person wearing it! LOL! Which since I could stand to look at myself in the mirror for more then 3 seconds, makes me feel confident people will notice the suit and how nice it is before they see me wearing it! Gosh, nothing like lacking self confidence when you gain weight and then can't excersise like I use to to fix it like I use too. But, I am so glad there is at least something out there to make me feel pretty in a bathing suit when it is almost impossible even when you are skinner and trying to find a good fitting suite!

Momnerd said...

Wow, Michele, you look really hot in that bathing suit! Oh, that's not you? Darn. I know you do anyway! I have a hard time with suits because I'm too big at the top and not as big on the bottom! We must be opposites. I always have to get a really high neck and then wear board shorts.

Amanda said...

Hi Michele! Just wanted to say that your blog is looking FANTASTIC (first time I've had a chance to pop in for awhile!) and I love your new bathing suit (here in NZ, we call a bathing suit "togs" - don't ask!!). I bet it looks great on you too :) Hope to email soon, but until I find the time - HI!!!!

danandmarsh said...

Not a bad looking swimsuit. Since going to Isla Mujeres, MX I had to go out and buy a suit. I bought a 2 piece that has the material that cover your belly, it don't hide my big bootie though. LOL
Walmart has an awesome one piece with the gathers in the waist area, lil skirt thingy too. I tried it on. Man it does make ya look shapely--but for me the bust was too big. It was $30, and I didn't want to tackle alternating on a $30 item because that would have been something new for me to do on the machine....so needless to say I didn't get it.