Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Taking another vacation!

So Sorry folks for being delinquent in posting my blogs.
For now I have had to take another down time to try and heal.
I promise to keep moderating my comments, so don't worry if you don't see them right away. And I will be sure to notify the winner asap when the contest ends. I will be using the Randomizer. I cannot tell you all how much I appreciate your support and wonderful fun comments, I have enjoyed reading them all and want to respond to everyone!
I will be back as soon as I can. Until then, hope you all are having a great summer! And please keep sending me messages and emails as they really perk me up!
Hopefully Mason will be better for his race this weekend. But, I am not depending on it since it still sounds like he is sick. But, I will try to make a post about his end of year experience as his first year as a freshman and athlete soon. He has really grown a lot this past year and we could not be more proud of him for the good AND bad. Hopefully everyone will send him a prayer for him to get well for his race at regionals and he will be able to give it 100%.
Thanks for hanging in there folks and will talk soon!

1 comment:

cindy said...

I hope you feel like your old self soon Michele and don't worry about us, just care of yourself.