Thursday, March 4, 2010

I am Under Construction

Under Construction

In so MANY WAYS!

But, most important is that the Blog is getting ready for some real changes.  The wait is frustrating, and I am not known for my patience!  But, it must be done right!

A lot of other things we are trying to fix are also going on that are being delayed over and over again.  One is a surgery for my leg that I have been dealing with for over a year, hence the reason why I have not been blogging! 

I have not given up yet and will try to give updates as we go.  This is the month I should be able to get the site in order to where it will fit everyones needs and have the contests I am anxious to start having!  Giving away prizes is the best part of having a blog.  It is like Christmas all year long!

So, HANG IN THERE!!

Rome was not built in a year...lol!

No comments: