Monday, November 8, 2010

Some Pictures for Kait

Kait

I know you wanted to see some pictures of Mason as a kid. Here are the ones we posted in his year book.  I have others I have to still scan. You should see some of the old video's. Guess you will have to wait to see those.

This one is my favorite when he was older.

Sharp looking in his robe.


I made his "Robin Hood" costume and his sisters
Maid Marion. They looked adorable together. I think
he was a Power Ranger the next year. 

He was sickly as a baby from what the doc said was
a unformed esophagus. So he was always..always spewing
what ever he ate/drank. Then he just got all better and beefed up
in no time!


1 comment:

Kait said...

these are so cute! thank you for posting them for me! haha you really do have quite the handsome son!