Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Keep an eye out!

I have had some kind of bug this past week and apologize for not getting videos posted. But, I will have the video where Mason won the 800m heat and beat the 30+ year record for Civic Stadium very soon.
He has another District race tonight down in Duvall today and I am sure we will have video of that to com too. Maybe I will get them both posted soon!
So, keep an eye out, I hope they will be done here very soon. Still having problems with editing and being on the computer at all with the hand that does not like to follow directions!
I also hope to get some pictures of the flower and veggie baskets I got going. These are always so pretty and love to show off. Also found out how to take Macro Pics so pics of jewelry are coming soon too!

No comments: