Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Windy Ridge Chronicles Contest

I sent everyone an email about this adorable site that should get all the attention it deserves. The style of days gone by for out kids are priceless. Not to mention, reasonably priced! So, most of you got the email, I am sure and I hope that you will enter and refer me so I can have an extra entry. Plus if you do the same, you will have just as much a chance and I would love to see you win. Windy Ridge Chronicles Click here to see the collection and enter the contest. I would post pictures, but, cannot..you are just going to have to go and take a look...it is worth it. Trust me, all the "ohs" and "ahhs" and "Oh, how adorable!" will be worth it!
Plus today is Papa and my 20th anniversary, it would be an extra special gift to us if you could do this for us. Gosh...I am so good at manipulating!
But, happy Anniversary to us and hope you all enjoy the site and hopefully one of us will win! We are off to Sub districts for Mason and then out to the Olive Garden to "carb up" the boy for his next race! It is all about the kids!
Thanks you all for your help and Good Luck to you too!

3 comments:

danandmarsh said...

Hey thanks! I am going to enter too, will use you as a referrer, well since you are!
I also subscribed to your reader. Hope all is well!

danandmarsh said...

Hey thanks! I am going to enter too, will use you as a referrer, well since you are!
I also subscribed to your reader. Hope all is well!

Michele said...

Thanks Marsha and Dan, I think you will find some really Cute things for the grandkids!
I am wanting to have some panteloons for myself!LOL!