Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh, NO! What will I ever do?



It looks like I am going to have to do without my computer for a few days. This is a state of emergency...what will I ever do?
It seems something is wrong with the sound, sound card. I can play Videos loaded on the HD, but, not on the internet. It just sounds like alien skwak talk that is worse then nails on a chalkboard.
So, after trying everything we could to figure it out, we thought we would take it in for a diagnostic before we loose everything.
Who knows how long it will be. I just know that every morning will not be the same, since this is the usual time I am on the computer catching up with emails, working on the blog or entering contests. Oh, what is a lap-top-alic to do?
I will miss you all and pray I don't win a contest that requires me 48 hours to respond or I have to forfiet. Or a friend that needs my help and is wondering why I don't write back. Well, hopefully know that it is due to technical difficulties.
I am so dependant on this peice of equipment. For a disabled person, it is their link to the outside world, thier communication link, the game playing link, and my money maker!
So, if you all would pray everything is solved quickly and for as little money as possible, since we are broke trying to prepare for the last chick flying off to college, We would be so grateful! Prayer is always helpful!
To all that has signed up for updates, I am glad you are able to read this. I am not able to send out all the emails at this time.
Till then...have fun enjoying some pictures I have of some of the family that I could not resist...to darn cute for you all not to see!

No comments: