Thursday, April 30, 2009

Go, Go Garrett Dorough and Sehome!

It is hard to believe the season is just about over and I only was able to get out to see Garrett, number 7, play.
Today is a home game at civic field starting at 4:00 p.m. Oh, how I wish I could go! It will be an exciting game Between Sehome and Meridian. I wish I was able to be there! They are in 4th so far in the conference with 9 wins and 2 losses. Civic field is pretty close and a great arena to watch from. But, I have no car and even if I did...LOL, I could not drive!
They have been doing so well and I am so glad to see the pictures of Garret enjoying himself as he plays. I was able to get this great shot from his mom that the Herald took. Nothing like a great picture of your kids! But, these were taken when Sehome beat Squalicum 4-3, mom said it was a good game. By the score I can tell it was! I am just so behind on posting! Or even getting out to watch him play for Sehome. We don't get videos of this, whine, whine....
I really hope they do well and wish them luck today. I know it was a great Season for Garrett and we will be seeing him real soon when we go down to Eugene. Miss that smiling face!

No comments: